Thank you for exploring the 1948 Original Equipment web site. Use of the 1948 Original Equipment website is conditional on your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions as shown below. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time therefore please check this page for any changes whenever you wish to make a purchase. Your continued use of our website means that you have accepted our Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should leave our website now.
You must be over 18 years old to purchase goods from our site. If you are under 18, you can only use our site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Our Company details are shown below and we own and operate 1948 Original Equipment which is a Registered Trade Mark.
PARADIGM MARKETING LTD
TEL: 0044 (0) 333 444 1948
Our VAT Registration is: GB 997 5861 37
Our Company Registration Number and Address are:
03039435 - Elizabeth House, 13-19 London Road, NEWBURY, RG14 1JL
1. Guarantee of Quality. All of our products are backed by our money back guarantee. We all shop and there comes a time when you have to tear up the small print. We have looked at some truly great retailers and are following in their footsteps. We offer an unconditional guarantee in writing - we are that confident and committed to the quality of our products. We work hard to ensure that every product we sell is designed to be the best and built to last. If anything you buy falls short, you're invited to return it at any time.
2. Payment Options. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with Commidea. We have also registered for Verified by Visa and SecureCode to provide you with complete peace of mind.
3. Delivery Methods & Times. Typically, orders are dispatched within 48 hours after your order is received and processed. We can only ship goods to the cardholder’s statement address. From the time we hand the goods over to our shipping agent, delivery will typically take 3-4 days. However please remember at certain times of the year such as Christmas and during severe weather this will extend. Always place your order as early as possible especially if time critical for delivery. Please call us and we will always help in any way we can if the delivery time is very short.
4. Delivery charges. There is a charge of £5.95 for delivery to all UK Post Codes. This will be added onto your final bill when you go to checkout.
Due to the UK's withdrawal from the EU we now only ship to England, Scotland & Wales.
5. Returns Procedure. We will make every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. If a product arrives damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 days of receipt and return the package within 7 days. We will either send replacement products upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned or issue a full refund. Postage of returned faulty goods will be refunded. If however the goods are no longer required we will expect the customer to pay the costs of returning the item.
6. Refunds. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order.
7. Retention of Title. This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
8. Application of Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT is included in the prices we display and will be shown on a printed invoice we will send to you. Our VAT registration number is 997 5861 37. The invoice will be issued by Paradigm Marketing Ltd.
9. Order Confirmations. When you place an order via our website you will receive an 'Order Confirmation'. Please retain this as proof or purchase.
10. Stock Levels. As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering. If any product is out of stock we will contact you to see if a suitable substitute is acceptable before shipping.
12. Unforeseen Circumstances. While every effort will be made to meet shoppers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
13. Complaints. We welcome complaints because it gives us an opportunity to put things right. If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by phone or email (for details see the contact us page). All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt with in seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer's statutory rights.
14. Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PARADIGM MARKETING LTD
TEL: 0044 (0) 333 444 1948