Kupilka® Large Cup 37
We found Kupilka® items being used by a Bushcraft friend and were immediately impressed by the products' design and looks. When we got back to the office we immediately researched the manufacturer in Finland and realised these were ideal products for our store.
- Kupilka® products are made from Biomaterial. It is a Thermoplastic Natural Fibre Composites material (50% wood and 50% Polypropene). Natural Fibre Composites are better than plastic as they have better heat endurance and their stiff structure makes it more durable. Compared to wood alone it needs no maintenance and does not absorb smells or liquid and is insensitive to humidity changes making it dishwasher safe. Usage temperatures are from -30°C to +100°C.
- It looks like a natural pine trunk product and many customers ask what type of wood it is made from. The attention to detail and quality shines through; each item is inspired by those essential pieces of gear used by the trappers and reindeer herdsmen who have roamed Northern Europe for nearly two thousand years.
- This cup goes back to the roots where one dish is enough. First: enjoy your Cup-a-Soup. Second: drink tea. Third: continue the journey to the unknown!
- Volume 0.37l / 12,5 fl oz
- Weight 134 g / 4.7 ounces
- Height 74 mm x width 112 mm x length 180 mm
- The Scandinavian Outdoor Hardware Accessories Award is a testimony of outstanding quality, functionality and Scandinavian design. An international jury consisting of the most influential outdoor journalists and product experts has declared this product to be one of the finest Scandinavian products currently on the market.
- Available in colours Natural or Black