The name “Kupilka” means little cup in Finnish. It stems from a time when Finnish people warmed their hands around a little cup when drinking beverages during the long arctic winters.
- Carved wooden cups are unique in their beauty but take on dye and smells from anything placed in them and are not always robust for temperature change, humidity and washing.
- Kupilka products are born out of a love of nature and tradition blended with modern design and manufacturing. They are made from Biomaterial and a Thermoplastic Natural Fibre composite. It is 50% pine fibre. Apart from its design and good looks it also outperforms plastic in heat endurance and durability.
- All Kupilka items are recyclable and they are : -
- Designed for Outdoor activities
- Lightweight and durable and easily cleaned in warm water.
- Requires no maintenance
- Dishwasher safe and can be used between -30°C and +100°C
- The KUPILKA Spork 205 is the option for longer outdoor trips when you need to cut down the grams, yet want the functionality and looks.
- Length 205 mm
- Weight 14 g
- Sold in pairs
- Available in Natural or Black
- Price per pair £10