Wilderness 7.7 Knife
A fine knife, handcrafted in Finnish Lappland, that echoes the traditions and culture of northern Scandinavia. This is a great multi-purpose knife that will stand tough use in the forest be it for hunting, fishing, carving, whittling, etc.
- The very sharp blade is 7.7cm (3 inches) long and is made from quality high carbon steel hardened to HRC 63-65 and tempered to HRC 59 to balance ductility and brittleness.
- The natural, unpolished blade extends with an internal tang secured at the top of the handle with a rivet.
- The handle is made from a combination of curly birch, thin layers of leather, and reindeer antler. It fits well in the hand.
- The sheath is made from wet-formed vegetable-tanned leather.
- You must be 18 years old or over to purchase this item. By clicking the ADD TO BASKET button you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older.
- It is illegal to supply knives or axes to anyone under the age of 18. We actively check the details of all orders for these items. Please do not be offended if we ask you to confirm your eligibility. You may be asked to provide proof of age in the form of a photocopy of your passport or drivers licence.