Kupilka® Shot Cup
The name “Kupilka” means little cup in Finnish. It stems from a time when Finnish people warmed their hands around a little cup when drinking beverages during the long arctic winters.
- Carved wooden cups are unique in their beauty but take on dye and smells from anything placed in them and are not always robust for temperature change, humidity and washing.
- Kupilka products are born out of a love of nature and tradition blended with modern design and manufacturing. They are made from Biomaterial and a Thermoplastic Natural Fibre composite. It is 50% pine fibre. Apart from its design and good looks it also outperforms plastic in heat endurance and durability.
- The KUPILKA 5 shot cup is ideal for your morning espresso or favourite evening liqueur. You can hang this jewellery like item around your neck with a reindeer leather strap that comes with the cup.
- Volume 5 cl / 1.69 fl oz -Weight 26 g / 0.92 ounces
- Height 57 mm x width 43 mm x length 78 mm
- Available in Natural or Black